Welcome to A Mum in Progress!
This site is dedicated to helping busy mums find balance through simplicity. Motherhood creates daily challenges for us but that doesn’t mean that it always has to be tough.
I believe that minimalism, decluttering and simple living is a great way of helping overwhelmed mums get control over their hectic lives and restore some balance and laughter!
You can read more about minimalism, decluttering and simple living here…
WOULD YOU LIKE TO…
- Stop worrying about the state of your home or keeping on top of housework?
- Create more time so you can spend it how you want?
- Enjoy being a mum instead of struggling to just get through each day?
- Be present whilst your kids are little to set them up for the future?
Ditch the chaos and overwhelm and create the best life you can for you and your family…
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, THEN YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
Motherhood can be hard but you can make it so much easier.
The research shows that less clutter = less stress.
So let’s unclutter your mum-life and lessen the stress!
This site is about helping you to simplify your life in 3 easy ways. I’ll show you how to simplify and declutter your home, get more organised and create more time for what’s important to you and your family.
- Declutter your home, get rid of the random ‘stuff’ and make it easier to look after and keep clean
- Get organised so you can plan ahead, get things done and feel more in control of your life
- Save time doing the things you need to do so you have more time to do the things you WANT to do
LET’S GET YOU STARTED…
When you’re a busy Mum you don’t have much time to stop and think. Your time is probably filled to the closest nano-second with things to do, places to be and information to remember.
Rooting around this site and having the time to work out where you need to go and how to find the information you’re looking for, is probably not what you want to be doing (even if you did have the time).
That’s why I encourage you to read the Start Here page first.
Looking for something in particular?
And if you know what you need help with… but just need some support to get started or structure to keep you on track, check out these focused resources with full detailed step-by-step info!