Being a Mum is the most precious and rewarding job in the world. But it can also be one of the hardest. Nothing can prepare you for how much your life will change and the impact it will have on you, your relationships and your sense of self. Learn how to make things easier by making them simpler with my short and completely FREE email course, Simplify Your Life.
WHAT IS SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE?
Simplify Your Life is my completely free email course that will start you thinking about ways in which you can make life easier and simpler, so you can start enjoying your motherhood rather than struggling to get through it.
MOTHERHOOD IS GREAT, BUT IT’S HARD WORK TOO!
Motherhood comes with mixed emotions and although we would sacrifice everything for the sake of our children, it frequently pushes us to our limits in ways that we never experienced before becoming a parent and often we aren’t prepared.
Some people seem to sail through it, but others feel like they’re bashing their head against a brick wall. They feel that whatever they do, it’s never good enough and they feel selfish or incapable if they want some time out for themselves or need to ask for help.
Being a Mum is a gift. Our kids aren’t little for long and there will come a time when they’re old enough to fly the nest and start a family of their own. We should be embracing our motherhood, enjoying our children’s childhoods and be a positive and inspiring role model whenever we can. Our children follow our lead and we owe it to them and to ourselves to make the most of it.
This where Simplify Your Life can help you…
HOW DO YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT MOTHERHOOD?
Think for a moment about how you really feel? Either at this moment in time, or as a general feeling over several days, if not weeks?
Maybe some of these thoughts feel familiar and resonate with you?
- Do you enjoy being a Mum or do you feel overwhelmed and worn out most of the time?
- Do you spend your time doing things that you have to do, rather than things you want to do?
- Do you set an example to your children and show them how to make the most of opportunities or are you caught up in the daily routine, trying to manage your home, your commitments, your finances and everything else on your never-ending To Do list?
- Are you balancing too many plates in the air and just end up feeling like you’ve battled everything and lost.
- Are you looking to make some changes in your life, to take action and take control of the things that are holding you back or making you feel overwhelmed?
- Are you even sure of what it is that’s making you feel like this or do you just generally feel that you’re playing catch up all the time, and failing?
I can’t magically make your mum-life a bed of roses, but I can help you make it easier by helping you start to Simplify Your Life.
HOW WILL SIMPLIFYING MY LIFE HELP ME?
By simplifying your life, minimalising and decluttering your home and then the rest of your life (including your calendar, commitments, finances and so much more) it can help you focus on what’s important by removing the stuff that isn’t.
For 5 days you’ll receive a lesson each day on how to Simplify Your Life directly into your inbox. You’ll also receive some bonus downloads to give you more help and information!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN…
- The reasons why you should Simplify Your Life
- How you can make things easier by making things simpler
- Why to focus on what’s important and let the other stuff go
- Get started on your own journey to minimalism with lots of information and some practical challenges to simplify your life
- Learn more about the benefits for you and your family
- Break down some of the common myths about minimalism
- Make simplifying and minimalising work for YOUR life and family
THIS COURSE IS SHORT, SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE
This course is only short and it’s not designed to give you detailed information on how to simplify every aspect of your life. Check out my other courses and resources if you need specific information or support! It’s a gentle introduction to my site and the concepts of Minimalism and simple living for busy Mums. I wanted to make it accessible to everyone, regardless of your starting point so that’s why it’s short and simple. But, I hope that you find it helpful and inspires you to find out more!
I don’t want to overload you with information as you’re probably a busy mum with lots to do and think about already. Each email contains information and sometimes a challenge for the day. The emails, challenges and downloads are straight to the point, actionable and relevant to you and your mum-life.
If you’d like to enrol, click HERE or on the link below. Don’t forget it’s completely FREE!