If you’re looking to make changes to your life and free up some precious time, space and energy then my free 20+ page toolkit is the perfect place to start!
How the toolkit will help you…
- Learn how Minimalism can make a huge difference to you and your family
- Identify how you feel right now about your home, your life and yourself and how you’d like to feel instead
- Understand the relationship between clutter and stress and why reducing the amount of clutter in your home can help reduce your stress levels
- Practical ways to simplify your home and life to help make things easier and less overwhelming
- Start to enjoy your mum-life and be able to look after YOU, as well as everyone else
- Projects and advice on decluttering your home right now even if you haven’t got much time or energy
- Where to begin if you’re completely stuck and overwhelmed
- How to keep it going and fend off that clutter!
FREE DECLUTTER KIT
Minimalism is not about throwing everything away just for the sake of it and living with nothing, but rather choosing to keep things which are the most important to you and your family.
You can focus your energy, time, money and love on things that matter most to you.
“Regain the balance and purpose in your life through minimalism, living simply and being intentional about what you let into your life.”
Why simpler is better
Studies have shown that the amount of clutter around you is directly proportional to a woman’s stress levels. The more clutter you have, the more time you spend looking after it – cleaning, tidying and moving it. The more clutter, the more stress.
By reducing the amount of clutter around you, the lower your stress levels.
If you adopt the Minimalist approach and start by decluttering the stuff in your home, removing anything that you don’t love, isn’t of value or purpose, then you free up this space, time and energy and can focus on doing other things instead.
The same principle applies to decluttering other areas of your life – your calendar, commitments, finances, self-care, diet and nutrition, even your goals and ambitions.
Want to know more?
Ready to dive deeper but not sure where or how to start? Let me help…
LET’S GET YOU STARTED…
When you’re a busy Mum you don’t have much time to stop and think. Your time is probably filled to the closest nano-second with things to do, places to be and information to remember.
Rooting around this site and having the time to work out where you need to go and how to find the information you’re looking for, is probably not what you want to be doing (even if you did have the time).
That’s why I encourage you to read the Start Here page first.