Make Your Wardrobe Work For You Workbook
A 19-page workbook to help you love your clothes, look great and feel good – no matter what your day brings!
Make Your Wardrobe Work For You is a 19-page workbook in pdf format.
As busy Mums we often put ourselves to the bottom of the priority list. But we have so much to do and be responsible for. It’s so important that we feel good about ourselves so we can be positive, energetic and resilient for all that life throws at us.
One way that you can help yourself to feel better is by feeling more confident. My Make Your Wardrobe Work For You Workbook is designed to help you start doing just that…
By decluttering your clothes and having a wardrobe that makes you look good and feel good in no time at all…
You’ll be able to get dressed quickly and easily, knowing that your clothes look good and flatter you. No more stress of not having anything to wear or not enough time to choose an outfit.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR CLOTHES RIGHT NOW?
- Do you have a wardrobe full of clothes but can never find anything to wear?
- You find it difficult choosing an outfit because you’re pushed for time in the mornings?
- Do you end up grabbing the same clothes as yesterday because it’s quicker?
- Do you feel frumpy, down or lacking in confidence because you never have time or energy to look after yourself?
- Do you have lots of clothes but just stick with wearing the same 20%?
- Do your clothes reflect your lifestyle without you even having to think about them?
- Do you think revamping your wardrobe will cost lots of money?
- Have you forgotten what you used to like wearing and feel good in?
Don’t worry! This is where my Make Your Wardrobe Work For You Workbook can help!
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
Once you’ve completed your purchase you’ll receive your pdf download. You can print it out or save it to your computer or phone. You can refer back to the workbook many times over, take it at your own pace. The workbook is specifically designed with printing in mind. There aren’t many pictures so it won’t use lots of ink or paper.
The workbook has been created to provide you with a mix of information and question prompts to make you really think about how you can apply what you’re learning to your own wardrobe. This is the only way it’ll sink in and REALLY help you make changes, big or small!
The workbook is made up of different sections which include:
Section 1 – FINDING YOUR WHY
- How do you feel about your wardrobe at the moment?
- Do you look forward to getting dressed each morning and if not, why not?
- How do you hope to feel about your wardrobe and clothes at the end of the workbook and how will it help you FEEL better?
Section 2 – DECLUTTER YOUR CLOTHES
- Follow my process to declutter your clothes, broken down step-by-step
Section 3 – COMMON WARDROBE PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
- A run down of common problems when it comes to deciding what clothes to keep, choosing what to wear and why it matters (nothing to do with vanity, but everything to do with helping you FEEL GOOD about yourself)
- Solutions to these problems that will make it easier and quicker for you to choose outfits, go shopping on a budget and more…
Section 4 – ACTION STEPS TO A SIMPLE, STYLISH WARDROBE
- How identifying patterns and themes in your wardrobe can help you choose clothes that you like to wear
- Avoid expensive mistakes when it comes to shopping
- Help you hone down on what you like to wear and what you don’t
Section 5 – HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR TIME
- Think about where and how you spend your time so you have the right clothes for your lifestyle
- Making it easier to plan and organise your wardrobe and shopping choices
Section 6 – SORTING YOUR CLOTHES BY CATEGORY
- How to create a variety of versatile outfits for all the different things you do during the day and week
- Put together ‘GO TO’ outfits to save time and energy when you’re in a rush or can’t decide what to wear
Section 7 – DOES YOUR WARDROBE REFLECT YOUR LIFESTYLE
- How the clothes in your wardrobe need to suit your lifestyle
- How to ensure your wardrobe gives you enough flexibility and versatility
Section 8 – 11 – SHOPPING
- If you need to go shopping, tips to create a specific shopping list that will save you time, money and energy
- How to incorporate your new clothes into your wardrobe intentionally to make the best use of them
Section 12 – YOUR SIGNATURE STYLE
- Tips to start you thinking how you can create your own personal style without it costing you lots of time, hassle or money
- Small tweaks for great impact!
You don’t need to spend lots of time, money or stress on a new wardrobe.
This workbook will help you work with you’ve got. I’ll show you how to build a wardrobe that’s practical but makes you look your best and feel great!
You do so much for everyone else, you deserve to do something for YOU!