Simplify Your Home ebook
The complete home decluttering ebook for busy Mums who want to ditch the chaos and get control over their clutter!
The Simplify Your Home ebook is a 200+ page downloadable pdf to guide you through decluttering every area and room in your home. It’s the first step you can take to a simpler, more intentional life.
Simplify Your Home guides you through the whole process in a series of straightforward and practical lessons. The ebook is designed for busy Mums who don’t have much time or energy to spare!
You’ll be able to see and feel the results immediately, even if you don’t have much time, you’ve always got the kids with you and not everyone in your home is on board with the decluttering!
Simplify Your Home will take you through the whole process from start to finish! And, it’s the first step to an easier and simpler mum-life for you.
HOW CAN THE SIMPLIFY YOUR HOME EBOOK HELP ME?
Think about how you’re feeling right now?
I know you love your kids and would do anything for them, but how else do you feel if you’re being honest?
Do you really enjoy being a Mum or do you struggle some days? Do you wish you had more time, more space, more freedom? Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed, frustrated, worn out and wondering if this is just what mum-life is all about?
Or, do you want to learn how you can make mum-life easier?
IS IT TIME TO CHANGE THINGS?
Motherhood is unrelenting. It’s a 24/7 job with little opportunity for any time off to recharge your batteries. We’re completely and totally responsible for little lives and the weight of this can be too much.
Yes, we love our children to the moon and back, but we’re only human. There will be times when it all gets too much. We feel run down, physically and mentally worn out and unable to take much more.
But it doesn’t have to be this way…
THE SIMPLIFY YOUR HOME EBOOK IS YOUR FIRST STEP TO AN EASIER AND SIMPLER LIFE
Decluttering your home and then decluttering and simplifying the rest of your life can totally transform where and how you focus your energy. It can create mental and physical space that you can use to do the things that are important to you and your family, without being tied down to your stuff or commitments.
The Simplify Your Home ebook will show you how to create a home that you love, but which only requires the minimum of attention from you. You can instead focus your time, energy and love on things that are most important to you.
LESS CLUTTER = LESS STRESS
Studies have shown that the amount of clutter around you is directly proportional to stress levels, especially for women. The more clutter, the more stress.
The more clutter you have, the more time you spend looking after it – cleaning, tidying and moving it. Therefore, by reducing the amount of clutter you have, the lower your stress levels.
Other research has also found that we’re less able to concentrate and focus when we have a lot going on around us.
This is why being able to Simplify Your Home can have such a huge impact on our emotional well-being and happiness, as well as our homes!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE EBOOK?
The Simplify Your Home ebook is over 200 pages long. It includes over 40 chapters, each of which are practical, easy to follow and created with the busy Mum in mind.
- The basics – An introduction to minimalism, simplifying and decluttering your home even if you know nothing about it
- The benefits – A look at the benefits of decluttering and how simplifying your home can start to totally change your life
- Actionable, simple steps – Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions for decluttering each room and area of your home so you can see and feel results fast!
- Getting others on board – Advice on how to declutter when no-one else in your family understands what you’re doing or why!
- If you don’t have much time – Helpful tips on how to declutter when you’re pushed for time or you have the kids with you
- Support for when you’re stuck – How to find the motivation to carry on when you’re stuck or run out of energy
- Tackling clutter hotspots – Practical help on how to tackle difficult to declutter areas such as sentimental items, your childrens’ artwork and dumping grounds like the attic and garage
- Maintenance – Advice on how to maintain your home once you’ve decluttered so that you’ll never feel overwhelmed by it again
- Projects to get you started – Quick decluttering projects for when you need to get started or a quick-fix solution to problem clutter areas!
- How to set up routines – Help and support to develop routines and habits that help you keep your home running smoothly even if life is crazy and you don’t have much time!
- Changing the way you think – How to change your mindset to allow you to focus less on your stuff and more on having fun, enjoying your life, spending time as a family and appreciating the little things that mean the most
- Simplifying your life – Why you shouldn’t stop at just decluttering your home, but simplify other areas of your life to really make a difference…
DESIGNED FOR BUSY MUMS LIKE YOU!
You’re a busy Mum with loads to do, lots to remember and not much time or energy. I get it, I’m a busy Mum and I can totally relate!
I know that you need practical advice with easy-to-follow instructions. Short bursts of information that you can stop and start depending on how much time you’ve got available.
You don’t need lots of waffle or complicated instructions to waste your time or make you feel like tangible results are beyond your reach.
Once you’ve purchased the ebook, you can view, download and print it whenever and however is most convenient for you.