Hello and welcome! My blog about minimalism and simple living was set up to help busy mums simplify, organise and enjoy mum-life!
It’s where you can find lots of information, resources, tips and support all in one place to help you create a home and life that works for you and your family.
I’m so pleased you’ve found my little corner of the internet and I hope I can make a real positive difference to your mum-life as I help you take action!
Where to start when you’re a busy Mum
When you’re a busy Mum you don’t have much time to stop and think. Your time is probably filled to the closest nano-second with things to do, places to be and information to remember.
Rooting around this site and having the time to work out where you need to go and how to find the information you’re looking for is probably not what you want to be doing (even if you did have the time). So let me help you!
Minimalism and simple living
Motherhood can be tough. You’re always on call and have a lot resting on your shoulders. Yet, you are more than just a mum and you deserve to have a life too and find a way to balance it all!
I created my site and blog about minimalism and simple living to help busy mums find balance through simplicity. Through the ups and downs of my own life, I’ve learnt that simpler is often easier. I’ve also found that when you focus on what’s really important in life to you and don’t get bogged down or distracted with things that just aren’t that important after all, then you can create a life that supports you, rather than one which you sometimes struggle to just get through.
Underpinning everything that I write about is my passion for Minimalism and simple living. I feel that keeping your life simple, intentional and clutter-free will help you navigate the constant challenges of motherhood with strength and a smile on your face!
Creating a life that supports that you
It all starts at home. Simplify your home, declutter the excess, establish routines to keep it clean and tidy and get organised. Your home will only require basic, regular maintenance from you to keep it calm and clean. Your time and energy can be spent on other things!
You can then go on to simplify the rest of your life – your family finances, the food you eat, how you look after yourself, your priorities, your diary and commitments…
Focus your time and energy on what’s really important to you and what you’ll remember in years to come. Will you remember the new clothes you bought, will your kids remember that mummy was always stressed out or busy doing housework?
Create a life that supports you and your family, rather than one that holds you back. Life is too short and precious to struggle through it!
MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS ON MINIMALISM, SIMPLE LIVING, MOTHERHOOD AND FAMILY
We all need help in different ways. To make it as easy as possible for you to find what you’re looking for and for a snapshot of what my site is about, here are some links to my most popular posts on different aspects of minimalism, simple living and motherhood.
- What is Minimalism and 4 things it’s not
- Why Mums need Minimalism to make life easier
- 3 things to try if you’re not sure Minimalism is for you
- Unexpected and life-changing benefits of Minimalism
- Minimalism and why you should break the rule sometimes
Minimalism and kids
- What to do with all the children’s artwork
- Minimalism, kids and the types of toys I don’t declutter
- 11 ways your children benefit when you declutter the toys
- Declutter the Toys Toolkit
- The simple guide to creating a minimalist family home
- What to do if you’re the only Minimalist in the house
- How to create a calm family home
- 15 ways to make life easier and simpler
- 8 ways to simplify your life
- 5 vital lessons from learning how to simplify my life
- 20 ways to simplify your life
- Intentional living and 4 easy ways you can live with intention now
- Minimalism and shopping – 18 ways to shop with intention
- How to live with intention this year
- Your Intentional Life – Free course
- How to declutter your home in 30 days
- How do I decide what to declutter?
- 50 things you can declutter at home right now
- 20 ways to declutter your home
- Declutter your wardrobe and love your clothes
- 5 essential daily self-care practices for busy mums
- Why writing a morning gratitude list is the best thing you can do all day
- 15 easy ways to make yourself feel better
- How to do a brain dump to declutter your mind
- How to change your mindset and achieve anything you want
- How to set goals and keep them
- Why it’s important to show up for your life
- 4 focus areas to make real changes in your life
Time Management and productivity
- 20 things that waste time during the day
- 7 ways Minimalism boosts productivity and time management for the busy Mum
- 15 ways to have the most productive day ever!
- How to simplify your calendar and be more intentional with your time
- How setting up a morning routine saved my sanity
- 24 life-changing habits to include in your daily routine
- 7 things you should do on Sunday for a productive week ahead
- 20 ways to make school run mornings less stressful
- Why a great evening routine can save you time and stress for the next day
Home management and cleaning
- Kids and chores – why and how to encourage kids to help at home
- 10 easy routines to keep the home clean and tidy
- 5 ways to make housework quicker and easier
- Meal planning made simple
- Why developing routines can make your life simpler and your home easier to manage
Minimalism, decluttering, motherhood and mental health
FREE DECLUTTER KIT