Declutter in Progress is a completely free 1-week home declutter challenge. It will help you take action over your clutter and make your home start to work for you, rather than against you. If you’re not sure where or how to start decluttering your home, join my free challenge and let’s get started!
DOES YOUR HOME WORK FOR OR AGAINST YOU RIGHT NOW?
- Are you fed up of spending your free time sorting out dirty laundry or washing the dishes?
- Do you want to play with your children and spend time with them instead of sending them to ‘go play‘ whilst you catch up on housework?
- Do you want to make your home work for you instead of taking up all your time and energy?
- Get rid of the clutter and the loads of ‘stuff’ so you don’t have to spend this time and energy looking after it – picking up, tidying and cleaning it.
You’re a busy Mum and you’ve got loads of other, much better, things you could be doing with your time than being tied to your home and looking after the stuff in it!
Before we start, let’s look at some reasons why you should declutter!
THE BENEFITS OF DECLUTTERING YOUR HOME
Studies have shown that the amount of clutter around you is directly proportional to stress levels, especially for women. The more clutter, the more stress.
The more clutter you have, the more time you spend looking after it – cleaning, tidying and moving it. Therefore, by reducing the amount of clutter you have, the lower your stress levels. You can read more of the research here.
But, there’s more benefits to decluttering your home…
- Less stuff to tidy and clear up
- Make it easier and quicker to look after your home
- Make it quicker to do the housework
- Stop wasting time looking for things you can’t find
- More space and less visual clutter to distract the mind
- More able to organise what you have because there’s less of it
- Let the things that are really important to you stand out
- More time and energy to do other things instead of manage your home
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS
The challenge will cover four main areas of your home. They’ve been carefully chosen so you can make the biggest impact at home for you and your family in the quickest amount of time.
Each section is really easy to follow. It won’t add more stress onto you or be yet another thing you have to do or think about.
I know you’re a busy Mum, with loads to do, and not much spare time or energy. I’ve been there and I totally get it, so this challenge is designed for you!
Every day for 1 week you’ll receive information, encouragement and advice straight into your inbox. All you need to do is find a little bit of time each day to follow the steps and take action against your clutter.
- Daily emails for 1 week – Delivered straight to your inbox, one each day with full instructions on how to declutter that day’s focus area
- Free bonus downloads – For you to download and print out to build on what you’ve learnt that day and help you apply it to YOUR life!
- A Challenge workbook – To keep you motivated and provide extra help on how to declutter, why it will help and how you can keep it up
FOR A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT YOU GET MAXIMUM RESULTS!
Declutter in Progress is COMPLETELY FREE and the emails come straight into your inbox.
There’s no hassle on you, so you can just focus on decluttering your home!
To jump on board and start to make your home work FOR you, rather than against you, fill in your details below so I know where to send your info!
Join the FREE challenge!
Join the FREE 1-week email declutter challenge, Declutter in Progress, to kick-start your decluttering in simple, easy steps.